Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Sulking on the porch- in sytle!

Sunnies are vintage.

Pins are too much fun. I was hanging around Milwaukee's east side the other day (The old bohemian district, for those not from Milwaukee and who don't know the neighborhoods), incompetently applying for jobs, and I swear to god every girl there was a brunette with bangs and a jean jacket. I was like, well, fuck, at least mine is huge and covered in pins.  The Togepii one is from m Hotpop, in the Third Ward. Check them out, all their stuff is great and their pins are all hand made. It's like a tumblr made into a store. The rest are from garage sales, or I found them in a box in my closet. I recomend looking for pins in antique stores and junk shops, they always have some good weird ones. 
Shoes from some store in boystown, Chicago. Pants from Kohls

Necklace is a yak bone mala I bought from tibetan monks who came to my college. guiatine shirt  from Bastille days. 

Old 60s copy of Rabbit Run. Pretty and sulky- perfect for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment