Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

New bullshit trend- everythings coming up armadillos!



I fucking love how a good necklace makes it seem kind of like you give a fuck about your clothes even when its cold and you're wearing a tank top and incredibly dirt skinnies because ugg, laundry is hard and who cares anyways it's raining again.

Anyone have name ideas? 

This strange, hand made, ceramic armadillo necklace is my favorite thing ever for days when I'm completely out of outfit inspiration. With a weird peice like this, I can totally play that I kept my outfit simple to highlight it, not just because that's the only shirt left in the drawer. Which really fits into my lifestyle.

I wish I knew who made it and why it got left in a thrift store in Plymouth where there is a total lack of armadillo themed anything. But that's half the fun of thrifting, that everything is vaguely mysterious and strange. The other half the fun of buying this was getting the sales woman to come to the case and going "I need the armadillo necklace" With way too much enthusiasm.

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8092959/?claim=ufscnhds2zu">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment