Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Buyin all the records from the charity shop




For best results, play this blog post with Agincourt by tullycraft.
Ok, so like most gradua-ish english majors trying to keep busy and stay pretentious, i've taken up buying vinyl. Right now, all I have are the records that my mom and cousin collected that have stayed with my fisher price record player, and a few i've thrifted in the past months. I loooove the old kid's album covers. They're all the things I love, retro, strange, filled with animals, and brightly colored. Well, except cinderella, she's quite pastel. but I still love her. (not really. Cinderella is just ok. She was the original theme of my room back when I was four though. Hence the purple walls.). It super kills me that I don't have the shopping bag that came with the partridge family album.


No comments:

Post a Comment